MS Project Proficiency
About This Program
The Digital Badge in MS Project Proficiency is a part-time program for aspiring and experienced project managers. Find out how MS Project fits into a structured project management plan. Learn MS Project through an interactive, step-by-step approach to learning. Practice and fine-tune your MS Project software skills with mentorship from a Project expert. Be ready for efficient project management with proven MS Project expertise.
Hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and examples using Microsoft Project. Learn the most popular MS Project software from the ground up, discover tips and tricks for effective project management, and become the local expert for Microsoft Project on your team.
- Get a structured grounding in MS Project: Basics, Beyond the Basics, applying MS Project to an actual project
- Become familiar with MS Project interface and terminology
- Learn to work with tasks and the timeline
- Discover resource management and scheduling
- Use MS Project to manage a sample real-world project
Who is this for?
While the MS Project Proficiency Digital Badge is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Students transitioning into the workplace for the first time.
- Small business owners who need a varied skill set for a wide variety of functions
- Professionals who need to upgrade their skills for improved proficiency
- Anyone transitioning into a new position that needs a MS Project software refresher
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
All three courses in this digital badge are required. Complete all required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Digital Badge in MS Project Proficiency.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
You must declare your intention to complete a Digital Badge before you are halfway through the program. To declare your intent, send us an email with your full name, date of birth, and the name of the program you intend to complete.
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.