MS Excel Proficiency
About This Program
The Digital Badge in MS Excel Proficiency is a part-time program for those wanting to master the ever-popular Microsoft Excel spreadsheet software. Gain an in-depth knowledge of the power of MS Excel through an interactive, step-by-step approach to learning. Practice and fine-tune your MS Excel software skills with mentorship from an Excel expert. Be ready for today’s technical and fast-paced business environment with proven MS Excel expertise.
Hands-on courses, with real-world exercises and examples using Microsoft Excel. Learn the popular MS Excel software from the ground up, discover tips and tricks for effective spreadsheet usage, and become the local expert for Microsoft Excel on your team.
- Get a structured grounding in MS Excel: Basics, Beyond the Basics, Charting
- Become familiar with MS Excel interface and terminology
- Learn when and how to use formulas and functions
- Discover the power of visually representing data with MS Excel charts
- Use MS Excel to create commonly-used business spreadsheets
Who is this for?
While the MS Excel Proficiency Digital Badge is open to everyone, it will be particularly useful for:
- Students transitioning into the workplace for the first time.
- Small business owners who need a varied skill set for a wide variety of functions
- Professionals who need to upgrade their skills for improved proficiency
- Anyone transitioning into a new position that needs a MS Excel software refresher
Ready to get started?
Review program requirements
For a complete list of courses required for this program, please see the Program Requirements section below. The following courses may be offered this semester:
All three courses in this digital badge are required. Complete all required courses within a specified timeframe with a passing grade and obtain a Digital Badge in MS Excel Proficiency.
You can take courses in any order provided the prerequisites are met.
All required and elective courses must be completed within one calendar year. It’s important to note that you don’t have to take all the courses at once and can stagger them over time.