Have great stories you want to show the world but don't know where to start? The good news is you don’t need expensive studio equipment to get going: you can make a movie using your tablet. This hands-on workshop introduces you to the basics of filmmaking, from pre-production and story development to cinematography and post-production editing. You’ll also explore sequential storytelling techniques that can be applied through the lens of a camera. By the end of the workshop, you will have created a short film with titles, sound effects, music and voiceovers—using just a tablet!
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Explain and effectively navigate all three production stages of filmmaking
- Use essential elements of digital storytelling to create your own stories
- Use tablets to shoot video footage
- Organize footage into a coherent sequence using film editing software
- Perform basic film editing using editing software
Module 1: Introduction to filmmaking, equipment, process, cinematography and practice movie
Module 2: Pre-Production, story and script development
Module 3: Production, shooting on location
Module 4: Production/post-production , shooting on location, editing
Module 5: Post-production editing, voiceovers, music, titles and sound effects
Learners must bring a tablet with a video recording function and the iMovie app installed.
Add the course to your cart to register.